Boston Groovy Grails & Spring Message Board › Junior Developer wanted as StudentUniverse in Waltham

Junior Developer wanted as StudentUniverse in Waltham

Dale W.
user 9799534
Waltham, MA
Post #: 2
StudentUniverse is looking for a curious and talented Junior Developer to join the team. We're mostly all Grails, so that would be the focus. Also looking for a Junior Designer, if you know anyone.

See my previous post (which was successful) for general information about the company and the duties of the job:

http://www.meetup.com...­

Let me know if you're interested or know someone.
Dale W.
user 9799534
Waltham, MA
Post #: 3
Here's the official job description: We're getting close to making a decision, so if any interest, please let me know asap.

Junior Software Engineer

StudentUniverse continues to grow and we're looking for a smart and savvy software engineer (grails, java) with a good base in web-based technologies (HTML, CSS, Javascript, Jquery) for our Waltham, MA office. We’re seeking someone that has 1-2 years of experience, but are willing to consider soon-to-be or recent college graduates.

The ideal person will have a proven ability to think creatively and thrive independently and as a member of a small team. We move fast and our developers need to be able to handle the high speed and rapidly changing requirements.

About StudentUniverse
StudentUniverse is the largest online travel agency for students in the US. We were founded as a student travel agency in 1992, but we launched our site in 1999 and we have been online since then. We're a technology company that loves clean, easy-to-use, efficient services. We offer airfares, hotels, hostels, travel insurance, car rental, rail passes and more. Millions of students use our site every year and we negotiate with all of our partners to give our customers the best possible deals.