PLEASE join us for our first GVO Potluck and meet your fellow "Enthusiasts."
Since GVO was founded on June 21, 2014, we've had 51 meetups! Bring a dish to share along with your own plates, eating utensils, drinkware and beverage of choice AND your ideas for some outdoor events.
It's time to make our favorite culinary creations and share them with fellow "Enthusiasts!" Two of our members, Donna & Michael King, have arranged for GVO to use the Community Center in their neighborhood of Spyglass Ridge. The Kings will arrive early - 5:00 pm to begin setting up. They welcome your assistance if you are able to arrive early. Volunteers are also needed for the clean up after the event.
Our sponsor Bicycle Outfitters will join us this evening.
Spyglass Ridge has:
1. Awesome views of the Valley and distant high points (Spyglass Ridge Information)
2. An extensive network of hiking/mountain biking trails (click here for map)
3. If you need to heat something up - there is a FULL kitchen (no pots and pans).
What to bring:
SMOKING IS PROHIBITED IN AND AROUND THE COMMUNITY CENTER.
We ALWAYS are in need of help in the setup and clean-up. If possible, please arrive a few minutes early &/or plan to stay after to help set up and take down the tables and chairs for return to storage. The outdoor gas grill will be available. If you are planning on using it make sure you arrive early to get your grilling going.
What To Bring:
• food for the potluck - main dish, salad, dessert - your choice
• your own serving plates and utensils - THIS IS A MUST.
• paper or plastic plates to eat on and plasticware (forks, knives, spoons, etc...) THIS IS ALSO A MUST.
• beverage (and cups) of choice (adult beverages in moderation are OK)
• paper towels &/or napkins
• Note pad & pen or a smart phone/ tablet for taking notes about ideas for where you want to go and what you want to do with GVO in 2014.
Questions - Donna or Michael King - (973)[masked] or (973)[masked]