addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Graphic Designers & Creatives Meetup Message Board › How can a foreigner acquire graphic design qualifications in Thailand?

How can a foreigner acquire graphic design qualifications in Thailand?

A former member
Post #: 1
I would love to be able to work in graphic design as in manipulating images for newpapers companies, magazines etc. I would like to develop my skills further in working with the software applications used in the jobs such as, Dreamweaver, Indesign, Adobe Photoshop. I have the basic skills but need to acquire the qualification. Is there a way to acquire these in Thailand?
A former member
Post #: 6
I have a BS in Digital Art and Design and I would also like to find a job in graphic design and illustration with a company that allows me to live in Thailand. I've been researching that the only way to work here is to start your own business or free lance but I wish for another answer. Please let me know if you find any alternatives.