addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Graphic Designers & Creatives Meetup Message Board › Bangkok BTS Condos - www.BangkokBTSCondos.com - Logo Design Contest Started

Bangkok BTS Condos - www.BangkokBTSCondos.com - Logo Design Contest Started Yesterday! Looking for submissions! Thanks!

Jason L.
user 26233042
Bangkok, TH
Post #: 1

I wanted to share a Logo Design Contest in Bangkok.

Here is the link http://bangkokbtscondos.com/Logo_Contest.html
- PLEASE SUBMIT ALL LOGOS - We apprecaite your help! Site is non-commercial!

www.BangkokBTSCondos.com is a Site is for finding condos by or near the Bangkok BTS Skytrains
Award for Chosen Design and Full Details of Conest is at the link above.
Adam C.
user 14102122
Phnom Penh, KH
You're putting up 1500 baht for a 'crowd-sourced' logo design?!

And how long exactly do you expect a professional designer to spend on that logo for the sake of *maybe* getting 1500 baht?

Even desperate students would quite likely feel that to be insulting for anything more than an hour's worth of 'whatever' design.

What would you do for a *chance* at 1500 baht exactly?

Thanks for continuing the gross under-valuation and demoralisation of professional designers! >:(
tony
user 6410792
Chiang Mai, TH

We apprecaite your help! Site is non-commercial!
Please let me know what else can be done to help your worthy cause.
Who are you are donating the revenue from your Adsense Ads to?
Sara
user 7579042
Chiang Mai, TH
Post #: 7
Ron, I recalled youf asking me for ideas but I couldn't find your mail. I think with this, you will get the inexperienced designers giving you slipshod work. If you want a professional work, it's better to compensate accordingly.
Best,
S