addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MD/DC Area Deadheads Message Board › Lacemaking at Arlington House, Saturday 23 March 2013

Lacemaking at Arlington House, Saturday 23 March 2013

Karen P.
user 14300045
Gaithersburg, MD
Post #: 6
I guess this is a bit off-topic, but if any of you would like to make a trip to Arlington Cemetery on 23 March 2013, I'll be demonstrating lacemaking at Arlington House. I'll be all done up in Civil War garb! I'm demonstrating tatting, and some of my friends will be showing bobbin lacemaking. The event is "Family, Faith and Freedom: The Women of Arlington House." There's lots of other stuff going on. It's from 11:00 am - 4:00 pm. I have a flyer I'd be glad to forward to you, if you ask me.