A former member
Post #: 14
Hi, I'm Jamie. I just joined and was wondering what kind of games you guys were interested in playing. I have many different ones of different genres, and I just recently bought a new superhero one. Its called "Wild Talents" and uses the One Roll Engine (ORE).

Anyways, are you guys looking to expand into other games right now, or are you just consolidating on one? If you have a few openings, either for a new game or in your current one, I know a few others in the area looking to game.
Chris
Core-fire
Group Organizer
Grayslake, IL
Post #: 4
I would love to have other games going, but right now we have just about enough to keep one game going. The game we have going right now is a superhero game using Hero System. We still have room for more so if you are interested let us know. We have a game night tomorrow Sunday night. Its on the game board. Even though it says only me going there is actually four others playing. So think about joining us some time soon.

Chris