align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Grayslake Gamers Message Board › Interest in a regular D&D group?

Interest in a regular D&D group?

Steven
Nikolasthe17th
Round Lake, IL
Post #: 16
I met some of you last night at Unique Gifts and Games, and thought it was a blast. Unfortunately my schedule being what it is I'm unable to be a guaranteed regular at the Monday events, though I will attend when I'm able.

I am trying to get a reliable group for every other Sundays for D&D 3.5 games, once I learn pathfinder better I may switch into that. If you're interested either post here or email me.

I'm an odd mix of structure and lenience in my DMing style, in that I will usually let most requests fly(short of a tarrasque monk).
Tom
Undead
Skokie, IL
Post #: 17
I’m interested.
Ryan M.
user 65639972
Mundelein, IL
Post #: 1
Yeah man.
Alex
user 130362192
Lake Bluff, IL
Nikolasthe17th,

I am very interested in D&D 3.5. I would love to start player D&D around this area. I just moved to the state from Seattle, WA. I tend to be an in-character, not-exactly optimal-but-fun-to-play player. I also have extensive experience being a DM if you ever need one.
Brett
GodofNeutrality
Grayslake, IL
Hey guys, new to the group although I've been lurking for awhile. I haven't been to any events at UGG, however I'm a fairly regular customer and this sounds like something I've been trying to set up. If interested I organized a group and maybe we can transfer over there if there's enough interest. I'm looking for a regular 3.5 game as well and this just might fit the bill! I'll keep posted to see any developments.
Tim C.
Bizrate
Des Plaines, IL
Post #: 11
Any update on this? my current group has fallen threw a while back and am definitely interested in joining another.