addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Great Books and Fresh Coffee Message Board › July Non-Book Get Together?

July Non-Book Get Together?

megan
user 7688370
Group Organizer
Dallas, TX
Post #: 5
We took July off from reading a book- since many people go out of town, etc.
I was wondering if there was enough people in town interested in getting together for something else.

I was going to propose the Dallas Poetry Slam on Friday July 15h. I'm not sure of the exact time, but appears to be about 7-10pm. At It's A Grind coffee house in Deep Ellum.

I've been to some poetry slams before (but not in Dallas)- it's usually a wide variety of poetry, and an interactive crowd- including cheering, booing, and scoring.

Let me know if this is something that you'd want to do, and if so I can make a meetup for it.

Megan