The day of restorative Pilates workshops and massage treatments offers a refreshing recharge to re-energise and uplift body, mind and spirit, combining:
• Matwork class for centring, core strength and stability
• Walking and standing work for alignment and balance, fresh air, views
• Stretching and relaxation to restore energy and soothe the body and mind
• Individual Massage and Reflexology to help to release tension, eliminate toxins and to deepen into relaxation
• Wholesome, warming winter food
• In a beautiful location on the bank of the Cuckmere River
• A chance to let go, recharge and give yourself a little love!
Angela Beechey offers neck, shoulders and/or back massage to assist the release of tension in problem areas, relieve stress and promote positive a feeling of wellbeing.
Christian Dormon will give therapeutic foot reflexology massages using precise reflex points on the feet to restore and maintain the body's own natural equilibrium, allowing the body to rebalance and restore normal function.
Karen Hall offers Pilates sessions during the day to help the body find alignment and a sense of inner balance and strength, order and ease of movement. She is an experienced teacher and a certified specialist in back care exercise and as well as regular matwork and equipment classes, she leads walks that combine principles of Pilates and Scarvelli-inspired Yoga as a response to being in landscapes of natural beauty.
There is a charge for the day to cover the costs (venue, lunches and refreshments, etc, taught sessions & treatments). However, we've tried to keep the cost to members to an absolute minimum and I hope you'll agree this gives excellent value for money. The cost of the day, including Pilates sessions, massage/reflexology, lunch and refreshments is £65, OR FOR MEMBERS OF MEETUP £60.
Please note that places can be reserved with a RSVP but are only secured through payment (please get in touch by phone or emai for booking and payment details). There is a refund policy ie. whole refund for cancellations 14 days in advance of event, 50% refund for cancellations 7 days in advance of event but there is no refund for cancellations made with less than 7 days notice.
For further info or to book please email me at [masked] or phone me on 01323 873309. Thanks.