The Great Times Social Group is a diverse group of good people from our 20s to 40s, much like a family. We are looking to meet other people and have fun times together.
What do we do?
* Parties (house/holiday theme)/picnics/BBQs
* Dancing/Club Nights
* Dining Out
* Coffee Nights
* Movie Nights
* Cultural Events
* Music/Concerts/Tailgating Events
* Sports (College, Professional, Local)
* Trips to Casinos, Major Cities, Seasonal Locations
* Trips to Amusement Parks
* Movie nights (movie theaters or at a member’s house)
* Volunteer events
* Or anything that may peak your interest –we are open to your ideas!
Our events are of such a wide variety, they can be scheduled any day or night. We are based out of Southington, CT, but we host events that are all over Connecticut, and hopefully will make our way into neighboring states and cities.
So to become part of this amazing group of people: Please review our code of conduct and our group guidelines (the page tab above), then submit a request telling us a bit about yourself, including a proper profile photo showing a clear front view of your face, then participate!
(There are no membership dues for joining, we only appreciate a small donation to help with meetup costs when you decide to stay.)