addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Boston area freegan and dumpster diving meetup Message Board Greater Boston area freegan and dumpster diving meetup Discussion Forum › Starting A List of Our Own Food Safety Tips

Starting A List of Our Own Food Safety Tips

Daniel
Hey, gang, at the wise recommendation of Brett, we are starting a list of food safety tips. This can be found on the Boston area freegan and dumpster diving meetup webpage, under "Pages". I've attached an image of where you'll find this. Members are welcome to edit this list, just please make sure what you are reporting is fact, and everyone please keep an eye out for and report/edit/delete errors and/or misinformation.

Lastly, I know not everyone is a fan of Meetup. I use it primarily because I know everyone who is a member has access to it. If people feel like doing this in google docs, etc. is a better idea, speak up and we can figure out what's best for our group.