addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Boston area freegan and dumpster diving meetup Message Board Greater Boston area freegan and dumpster diving meetup Discussion Forum › Meetup details changed: Beginner's guide to dumpster diving

Meetup details changed: Beginner's guide to dumpster diving

Daniel
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Greater-Boston-area-freegan-and-dumpster-diving-meetup/events/118028082/­

When: Saturday, May 18, 2013 7:00 PM

Where: Encuentro 5
9 Hamilton Place, Side A 2nd Floor Zip 02108
Boston, MA 02108

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

Hey, gang we are on for E5 tomorrow 7pm but NOTE THE ADDRESS CHANGE (they moved):
9 Hamilton Place, Boston, MA 02108

Boston has two 9 Hamilton Places, so enter exactly as above if using Google Maps.

The space has wifi, so feel free to bring laptops instead of/in addition to pencil/paper.

The space is not wheelchair accessible, but there are options for skyping in. Please let me know if that's what you'd like to do.

They normally ask for $30 but recognize not all groups can afford that. Let's pass the hat/envelope at the end andsee what we can chip in together.

Call me if you need anything: 617-645-6776