align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Boston area freegan and dumpster diving meetup Message Board Greater Boston area freegan and dumpster diving meetup Discussion Forum › Two New Files(Food and Solidarity Economy) AND Food Share Email Group

Two New Files(Food and Solidarity Economy) AND Food Share Email Group

Daniel
6andst1s
Jamaica Plain, MA
Post #: 11
Hey, fellow freegans, two things:

1. I put two files up: (under "More-->Files")
(or try: http://www.meetup.com...­)

One is a list of solidarity economy-type groups I know, broken into food and non-food.
The other is a list of places that offer food (soup kitchens, food pantries, and Food Not Bombs), as published by the homeless paper "Spare Change".

2. I get a lot of free food at works, but it comes in spurts. I have a list of people who I contact and make aware of the food. It's a first-come-first-served arrangement. If you are interested, please contact me through my profile or send me a greeting, with your email address, and I can add you to the list. Folks who live near me (JP), I can bring the food to. Other folks, I would ask to come to my office (near JFK/Umass stop).