Boston area freegan and dumpster diving meetup Message Board Greater Boston area freegan and dumpster diving meetup Discussion Forum › New Meetup: Intro and Face Time-Part 2, Cambridge

New Meetup: Intro and Face Time-Part 2, Cambridge

Daniel
Announcing a new Meetup for Boston area freegan and dumpster diving meetup!

What: Intro and Face Time-Part 2, Cambridge

When: Friday, October 8, 2010 7:00 PM

Where: Clear Conscience Cafe
581 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA 02139
(617) 661-1580

I thought we'd try an experiment. We'll see if the location/time/place or the Boston one works better for most people. This place is near a library which is closed for repairs but may be open by winter, if we want consider the cafe or the library as a spot for discussions. It is also near the Central Square T stop.

RSVP to this Meetup:
http://www.meetup.com...­
Skai
user 8183560
Brighton, MA
Post #: 3
Hi everyone! just joined this meetup group tonight! will like to meet some new people hopefully! me and my girlfriend will be going :) . Would like to talk to people before the meet up too, as would my girlfriend (im showing her meetup.com right nw)

oh and i confirm the usefulness of the links you used for the prudential section of this event. i sync google maps to google calendar, so thats definitely helpful. and those lay-outs for the prudential are brilliant! shit looks tactical.

can't wait :)