addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › List Your Games Here

List Your Games Here

A former member
Post #: 5
Here's my collection (Cheryl's too) at BGG
A former member
Post #: 2
Here are the games that I currently own - its a small list so far but should be growing as time goes by. I didnt bother to list any of the more "traditional" games as I don't play them very often.

Games

These are a few games that I was thinking of purchasing but would like to play before doing so - so if anyone has them and would like to play, please get ahold of me.

Cosmic Encounter
Runewars
Twilight Imperium
Memoriam 44
Small World
A former member
Post #: 70
Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1
A former member
Hi, I'm new to the group.

here's my list of games.
A former member
http://boardgamegeek....­

Here's my list.
chris m
gunner0
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 4
Staci
Staci28
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 46
Hi everyone,

I'm new. :) Here's my list:

Ticket to Ride
Ticket to Ride India/Switzerland
Ticket to Ride 1910
Settlers of Catan
Ten Days in...(Europe, Asia, Africa, USA, Americas)
Anomia
Word on the Street
A few Trivial Pursuit versions
Bookopoly
Forbidden Island
Forbidden Desert
Castle Panic
Quirkle
Gubs
FitzIt
Iota
Set