addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › What are the games that are typically played on Tuesdays?

What are the games that are typically played on Tuesdays?

A former member
Post #: 90
Adding to the list of games I've played since the Sept 17 post above...

Betrayal at House on the Hill, Unusual Suspects, Uptown, Qwirkle, Blokus, Rumis, Galaxy Trucker, Dominion, Guillotine, Zombie Dice, Tobago, Order of the Stick, Hansa, ....

Keep in mind these are just the games I myself have played. A few were played at BACSIM too.

Hansa Teutonica is one that I can remember seeing on the other end of the table but I haven't played.

Yes, I played Hansa Teutonica. That is one of several new games I played recently that I would like to try again, sooner rather than later hopefully.

Barry - which Hansa is it that is in your list?

Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 10
This one. Asa brought it. Played with Leo. Good game.

Hansa
A former member
Post #: 45
I hope to be exploring options for keeping a "games played" list for the group within the coming weeks.
I'll keep everyone informed - one way or the other.
A former member
Post #: 2
I hope to be exploring options for keeping a "games played" list for the group within the coming weeks.
I'll keep everyone informed - one way or the other.

Great, I really want to come to some of these. This is Sandie. My sister Susan does too. This winter has been so full of problems but we WILL attend one soon. Keep us posted.
Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 15
Continuing the list...

Thebes, Cirkis, Blue Moon City, Letters From Whitechapel, Revolution, Endeavor, Euchre
Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 19
continuing the list...

Formula D, Duck, Duck, Go!, Bang!, Roborally, Downfall of Pompeii, Cinqo and Pergamon
Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 22
continuing the list:

Sid Miers Civilization, No Thanks!, Small World Underground, Dungeon Raiders
A former member
Post #: 570
Y'all played Civilization 2010 @Panera? Holy crud! How did it go?
A former member
Post #: 12
If I am not teaching the whole table, it runs well. We haven't finished a 4 person game yet there, but that is due to one person ariving late.
Az
Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 24
continuing the list...

Small World Underground, Zombie in my Pocket, Chaos in the Old World, K2, Agricola, Deadwood, Box of Golf, Sub Search, Chopper Strike, Martian Dice, Slapshot, Eminent Domain and Apples to Apples

Saw a game of King of Tokyo played at the last BACSIM. Holy cow! Those people were having fun!