align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Greater Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › BACSIM January 8th

BACSIM January 8th

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 831
Just a reminder that the January BACSIM is tomorrow. I'll be there by 11:30. There's a game of 1830 in the works starting around noon, and a couple of other games will be running at the same time.

UB is on break right now, so don't expect much if anything to be open in the Student Union or the Commons. SARPA should have the normal pizza offer at dinnertime though.
Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 8
Had a great time with your group(s) Saturday. Played Yspahan, 7 Wonders, Longshot, Hey! That's My Fish! and Small World. I was hoping to wander around a bit between rooms to see what everybody else was doing and do the introduction thing but do to the pace of things, didn't get the chance. Can't wait for the next BACSIM for the next "boardgame overdose"!