Greater Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Where's he been?

Where's he been?

A former member
Post #: 46
It was good to see you yesterday.
Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 16
Here I go again.

As some of you already know I have another heart procedure (putting in a stent where the blockage was) coming up on Wednesday the 29th. If I live through it, I'll be recovering for a bit then the Geneseo Airshow July 10th then it's off on a trip to Gettysburg, PA for a few days. So, looks like I'll be absent for a couple weeks. I'm figuring I'll be back the third week of July (19th?). If I don't survive, I'll be absent a bit longer.

Have fun all!
Nicole D.
user 14011095
Lausanne, CH
Post #: 4
We'll be thinking of you!
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 12
Yeah, notice Nicole didn't say WHAT we'd be thinking :) Hope all goes well & you have a speedy recovery.
Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 17
You're thinking "What's going to happen to his copy of Small World if he doesn't make it?"

I'm going to have it buried with me...lol!!!
A former member
Post #: 11
Well now...

This just goes to show you how.much I talk and don't listen.

We were talking about angioplasty the other day, and I didn't even realize we were talking about you. Nor did I realize you had a heart attack!
Why do our people let me ramble on so much?
Let me know if you need anything Barry. I can bring G-Truckers to you!
Feel better.

Dave
Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 18
I survived! Everything went well.

Recovering now. A bit sore. Will be a couple days until I can take this bandage off and move around normal. Looks like I'll be fine.
A former member
Post #: 1
Good to hear, Barry. I hope you feel better soon.
A former member
Post #: 101

I keep looking around for the "Like" button for Barry's most recent post
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 13
Great news! Your copy of Small World is still playable :) Rest up. Enjoy mom's pampering. Glad it went well.