addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › WBC travel list

WBC travel list

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 906
Hi all,

It’s about time I started collecting the usual WBC travel list. Each year I collect a list of people going to WBC from Western NY or thereabouts with their contact info, itinerary, and anything else they’d like to pass along. As we approach WBC, I will email this to everyone who has responded with info. The idea is to provide contact numbers of people and times they’ll likely be on the road, so you can get in touch with someone if you break down. We’ve had this work out for people in the past. It also provides a handy list of contacts so you can reach people *inside* the con. If you want on the list, please just let me know when you’ve got your plans somewhat in place. Also, if people are looking for rides or riders, please let me know and I’ll try to pass it along.

Grant