A former member
Post #: 6
The past few weeks Panera has been extra crowded with the D&D boys and the writing group.

What do people think of changing our venue to Wegmans or some other place that provides more space (ad better food choices)?
A former member
Post #: 104

Since I started this group over 3 years ago, we've had many discussions about changing the venue for this meetup. There are pros and cons to both Paneras and other locations.

Bottom line - I am keeping Tuesdays and Saturdays at Paneras. If you would like to set up your own meetups, I would be more than happy to help you in any way possible, add it to calendar, send out notices etc. However, I would ask that you not set your meetup at the same times as the ones already on the schedule, i.e. not on Tuesday or Saturday evenings.

--Peggy

Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 27
Last Tuesday was just Dave and I.

Panera's was near empty too. It could have been a great turn out for us. With the weather so nice, people are out doing other things. Oh yeah...where was everybody else Tuesday night???

The fat boy writing "group" (it's just him) saw us at the table and hoofed it back to his momma's basement. We had the big table all to ourselves (we practically had all of Panera to ourselves..lol).