Greater Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › TTR Screen names

TTR Screen names

A former member
Post #: 25
Charlie mentioned to me that it would be nice if we were to share our Days of Wonder player names so we could add each other to our buddy lists and maybe play together sometimes. I'm not sure exactly how this would work so I hope some of the more experienced players might offer suggestions.

Anyway, my name is Peggy G (I know, big surprise!! lol). Please feel free to add me to your list
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 932
Oh sure, when I suggested this MONTHS ago, Nobody wanted toplay with me - but now. I'm developing a complex! (Okay I can't even type it without laughing.)
The easiest way to do this is to have a set time and day and a person with an account put together a private game with a password for a set number of players and then as the people who you are waiting for sign in to Days of Wonder, they can then use the password to get into the game. Because this meetup is public, I won't suggest a password here.
My name is bobbie.
A former member
Post #: 24
I'm guessing, months ago, we didn't have a clue what you were talking about, Bobbie! lol

Surprise of surprises; my screen name there is (drumroll) seafsee!