addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › New board appearance...

New board appearance...

bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 999
okay, now I'm gonna throw up......
A former member
Post #: 448
Did you rip this off from "Blue's Clues"?

It does feel a bit more gender neutral than the spring background.

It doesn't feel like I've stumbled into a baby shower or Tupperware party.
A former member
Post #: 44
Mike must be slipping - it is a few weeks past season-change and he hasn't yet requested a board appearance change.

I tried to find one of the preset appearances that was fall-like, but this was as close as I could come.

In any case - this skin's for you Mike.

--Peggy

A former member
Post #: 203
I was going to send an email, but I figured you were too busy grouting and whatnot to be bothered. You have selected a fine cranberry color. I give it a thumb's-up!
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,019
I like this a lot myself. I wasn't fond of the puppy prints and loud colors.
A former member
Post #: 49

In honor of snow finally making an appearance in Buffalo, I welcome back the Winter theme.

BTW - My daughter in Ft. Worth had snow this year before we did angry

A former member
Post #: 62

If it's Spring Time - It's lilac time. smile

A former member
Post #: 280
You're jumping the gun a bit, but it's nice to see the lilacs again. biggrin
Lonni and Melodia ...
lonniandmelodia
Parrish, FL
Post #: 84
oh, wow. Couldn't spring also be rain, or sun, or just bright colors? I'm not saying the flowers are not appropriate, but it does make the meetup page appear to have a gender-slant.

I'm just thinking about recruiting new people, and those who might come across the meetup. Thus my comment here, as you can see, is really about marketing the group to those who might be looking for a new meetup to join and attend. It has nothing to do with (uh) purple flowers.
A former member
Post #: 63

Unfortunately, Meetup gives me limited choices of backgrounds, and this is the only one that is remotely Spring-like. I wouldn't select one as "ladylike" as this one for Spring if I had more choices, but Mike will give me h*ck if I didn't remove those snowflakes laughing