addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Arkham Horror Arrived!

Arkham Horror Arrived!

A former member
Post #: 28
I know there was some interest in this, so here it is.
Arkham Horror arrived on Friday. I have been reading up on it, and it has a lot of potential.
We could do it tuesday... but I recall Darren was willing to teach. I guess we'd have to coordinate.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,017
I'm in!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!! devilish
A former member
Post #: 88
From what I've seen of it it looks interesting... now I just have to get to a game night. Let me know when you'll be playing