addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
A former member
Post #: 261
Are there any lower age limits on who can attend? MY 9 (almost 10) year old daughter is off school this week and I was wondering if she would be welcome. She has played several euros, including Ticket to Ride, Dominion, Niagara, Hey that's my fish, and several others.
A former member
Post #: 66

We've had several pre-teens joins us in the past with great success.

As long as you feel she is mature enough to keep up with the game and not detract from the enjoyment of the game by others (i.e. goofing around, y'know what I mean?) , she is certainly welcome.