Greater Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Big Anniversary meet is coming up.

Big Anniversary meet is coming up.

Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 803
Hi all,

The Big BBMG/BACSIM 5th anniversary is coming up fast! This year, it will be held on Saturday November 5th at D'Youville College in the Madonna Room. We will start up gaming at noon and go till around midnight. As usual for the anniversary party, I will get subs and a cake to celebrate. For those that would like to partake, a contribution of $5 is appreciated. You can always show up and game for free though!

As usual, I'd like to get a reasonable head count before I order the subs. Please try to let us know if you're planning on attending. In addition, we're looking for people to bring snacks/desserts/drinks/plates/cups/chips­/plastic ware. I would expect an attendance of 30+ people, so don't feel the need to bring enough for everyone as we're likely to have many contributors. Any and all are welcome.

Let's hear some talk! What would you like to see there?

Grant
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,038
Hi Grant,
I am signed up for the Anniversary Party on the Buffalo Board Game page.
Anyother members of this group are welcome to come. It is a great party - IT IS AN ALL DAY AFFAIR AND YOU CAN COME AND GO AS YOU PLEASE!!!!!!!!!
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 402
This Saturday! The forecast is for rain/snow showers with a high of 41, which is outstanding boardgaming weather. If anybody is on the fence, I think you should take the leap and come on down, if only for a short while. I plan on starting the day with some Age of Steam, after that it's anyone's guess.

Attn: Barry, and any other wargamers (lapsed or otherwise). There should be 10/12 guys there wargaming all day, this would be an ideal time to check out the local "scene", such as it is. smile
Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 5
Noted. Thanks.