Greater Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Board Game Research

Board Game Research

Angela
user 13055804
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 2
Hi guys!
As you all know by now, I have been conducting research on board game culture for the past few weeks. I have finally moved on from the observation phase to the interview phase, and would appreciate it if you guys could fill out an online survey I've created. There are 30 questions altogether, and they are mostly open-ended, so the amount of time it will take you to fill it out will depend on how lengthy your responses are. The only drawback to the survey is the size of the answer box- I tried to make it bigger, but it didn't work. If anyone wants to fill it out in Microsoft Word, just let me know and I'll be happy to e-mail you the document. My e-mail address is amg36@buffalo.edu, and the link to my survey is http://www.surveymonk...­
Lastly, those that have agreed to do an interview with me do not have to fill out the questionnaire- it's mostly the same questions, and it would be rather pointless to have you fill it out twice.

Thank you guys so much! I really appreciate you taking the time to help me out with this : )
Angela
Barry H.
user 12792073
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 4
Done and sent.
Angela
user 13055804
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 3
thanks, Barry! biggrin
(and if anyone else wants to fill one out, it would be much appreciated.)