addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Angela H.
user 12306358
Charlotte, NC
Post #: 2
Hi, I am currently using wordpress for my blog: http://www.angelicmus...­ I need to form another blog strictly for my writing workshops and professional life. What'd I'd like is for someone to sit down with me and hear my needs, make some suggestions, set it up so that I understand it, and then let me take over from there. Anyone know anyone or is willing to do that?
Brett
user 8302924
Belmont, NC
Post #: 13
I'd be happy to set up a time and speak with you. This week would be better via Skype probably, next week my schedule is more flexible and I could arrange to actually sit down somewhere. :)

Best Regards,
Brett