No matter what your dietary preferences or restrictions, these recipes will expand your culinary prowess and flexibility by introducing you to a variety of creamy & decadent vegetable, nut & seed based milks, sauces, dips & spreads.
Learn how to make simple delights like hot almond cayenne cocoa, zucchini tomato stacks with basil cashew spread or garden-style mac & “cheese”. Each class offers 3-4 recipes and endless variations of each to suit your personal flavor preferences.
Our classes offer:
- an intimate opportunity to ask questions and share experiences with people who are as passionate about good food as you are
- an adventure for your tastebuds with lovingly prepared food using local and organic ingredients, some of which you may never have heard of
- tips to eat more easily, more affordably, more healthily and deliciously than ever before
- an introduction to some of the vibrant good food efforts happening in our community and ways you may want to get involved
- a follow up guide to take home with you including recipes, resources and more
$35 for the general public. Limited seats available FREE to members of The Garden. Join at http://www.thegarden-parkhill.com/membership/.