align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Greater Denver Urban Homesteaders General Discussions › Free to good urban homestead--Garden equipment

Free to good urban homestead--Garden equipment

Melissa
user 9232183
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I am downsizing my garden and have the following items to give away.

A frame metal trellis
Bean tower
Small walkbehind plastic seeder
Several Walls o water new
Several plastic strawberry bags new
Seed starter with soil and cover new
Large package of assorted vegetable seeds. Are not new but have been refrigerated and most seeds should be viable. A germination test would be advisible before committing to using all of a package, just in case.

Take one item or all. I live in the DU area. If interested, a phone number and a good time to call would be helpful as I do not have Outlook Express on my computer.

Melissa
Melanie P.
user 12354844
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
I am downsizing my garden and have the following items to give away.

A frame metal trellis
Bean tower
Small walkbehind plastic seeder
Several Walls o water new
Several plastic strawberry bags new
Seed starter with soil and cover new
Large package of assorted vegetable seeds. Are not new but have been refrigerated and most seeds should be viable. A germination test would be advisible before committing to using all of a package, just in case.

Take one item or all. I live in the DU area. If interested, a phone number and a good time to call would be helpful as I do not have Outlook Express on my computer.

Melissa

Melanie P.
user 12354844
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
Hello, I would like the seed starter and/or the bean tower if they are still available. Thank you.

Melanie
303-929-8219
Jessica
JessicaStoneTroy
Denver, CO
Post #: 62
I would gladly give the trellis a good home and the strawberry bags. Probably the walls of water too. I can pick up tomorrow afternoon or evening, or even morning, I suppose, on my way to class.
Melissa
user 9232183
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
The first urban homesteaders who responded gave everything a new home.
Thanks to everyone who replied.

Melissa