Caroline
user 12341869
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
HI all,
I would like to inform you that Stapleton will be having an Earth Day event on April 23 at Central Park. I am one of the organizers and was wondering if this group would liek to participate and be one of the vendors. We would need a table, a sign, and some info to hand out or do some sort of a "green" activity.
Does anyone have any ideas on how this group can participate in something like this? I would like to get the word out about Homesteading.
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Caroline, I live near Stapleton and would be available to help. I don't have any specific suggestions at this point, but please keep in touch with me as this develops. As a gardener and, hopefully, soon to be beekeeper, I would love to share and connect with others in the area. Maybe interested parties could meet and we could come up with some handouts that would be helpful and encouraging to people in the area who want to get started. Are you thinking along the lines of vegetable gardening, canning, beekeeping, and chickens?