addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Food Producing Animals › Non-biodegradable Feed Bags

Non-biodegradable Feed Bags

A former member
Post #: 7
Hey all -

I know many feed suppliers have changed their bags to the polyethylene instead of biodegradable. I am experimenting with putting these bags to another use. If anyone has extras laying around I'd be happy to take them away! You can send me a message if you have an empty feed bag or two that you'd be willing to share.

Thanks!
Anisa
Jennifer
user 10357377
Denver, CO
Post #: 16
Anisa,

As a crafter I have to ask you what you're doing with these? Is it something crafty? This inquiring mind is nosy and would love to know what you'll be doing with them.

Jennifer