addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
michelle
user 11420724
Denver, CO
Post #: 5
Hi,

I would like to buy some bees wax to make crafts with my kids (a couple lbs). I'd rather buy it locally than at a chain craft store, if possible. If anyone knows of a local bees wax resource I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks,
Michelle
Maggie R
user 10683417
Denver, CO
Post #: 11
Vicki at ToBeeOrNotToBee 303-728-4422 at 729 West 39th ave.
It's off the intersection of I25 and 38th Ave or Fox and 38ths.
If you exit 38th go north one block and you'll see a beekeeping sign hanging on a wood fence.
then turn left or west and you enter into a big equipment rental place and she is there.
Go past the first building and you'll find signs on the right.
Call to make sure she's there she keeps shorter hours in the off seasons- but she stocks the wax.
michelle
user 11420724
Denver, CO
Post #: 6
Thanks so much for the info, sounds perfect.