addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Greater Denver Urban Homesteaders General Discussions › You think it's safe to plant my tomatoes outside this weekend?

You think it's safe to plant my tomatoes outside this weekend?

Jessica
JessicaStoneTroy
Denver, CO
Post #: 83
Last year I way jumped the gun and planted too soon, oops. You think it's safe to plant them now? They're getting awfully leggy in their pots. If I do plant them outside this weekend, should I put walls of water or anything around them? Thanks for your expert advice, you guys!