addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Greater Denver Urban Homesteaders General Discussions › I've got land but need labor!

I've got land but need labor!

Erin R
user 8088140
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
My husband and I just moved into a nice house in Arvada with three quarters of an acre of land out back. I'd love to have a garden, but all the labor is a bit daunting and we have a little baby that keeps us distracted.

What I'd love is to have help from another local family who would help us with the labor of started a garden and who would share in the produce. I've looked on craigslist and wepatch.com to no avail.

Any takers? Any ideas?
Mike
user 43465662
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
It's been a while since you posted this so I will ask if you still seek help to start a big garden?