addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Wendy L.
user 3766684
Denver, CO
Post #: 49
Hi all -

We're looking for a landscape artist for our front yard, and wanted to look here first b/c odds are someone from the group will understand our priorities - xeriscaping, edibles, beauty with sustainability. We're in the Barnum House (google it), so a nice showcase project. Thanks for any recommendations and interested professionals are welcome to contact me directly!

Best,

Wendy Lu
Rebecca K.
user 9708933
Denver, CO
Post #: 11
Dear Wendy,
Hi, my name is Rebecca Knapp and I am a Landscape Architect. I would love to be of service to you. I have been designing residential landscapes for over 13 years.

My website is: www.knapplandscapearchitecture.com

On the website, my Highlands residence (my own house by the way) would most fit what you are looking for. The photos of vegetable gardens, D.U.G. gardens and perennial gardens would probably be of interest to you. My work has received 4 ALCC awards and has been featured in 3 magazines (all listed on my website).
And here is a link to a recent article featuring a landscape I designed in Highlands:
http://www.northdenve...­

Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you!
Thanks,
Becky

303-863-0524
A former member
Post #: 138
Good to hear you are settling in. I hope all is well. let me know when you are rady for your new chicks an what breeds you are wanting.

Aimeesmile
A former member
Post #: 139
Also, I recommend Rebecca. She is great.