addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Food Producing Animals › Wanted - Black Australorp Pullet

Wanted - Black Australorp Pullet

Heidi L.
HeidiDL
Erie, CO
Post #: 2
Does anyone have an extra Black Australorp pullet they need to find a home for? I'm looking for one not-yet-laying gal to add to my small backyard flock in Broomfield. She would need to be big enough to stand her ground when I introduce her to the existing birds... 10 weeks old or so. If anyone has a pullet of this description for sale, or has or is ordering chicks to raise up to split, please let me know. Thank you!