addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Greater Denver Urban Homesteaders General Discussions › Help me catch some bees today?!?! 5-02-12

Help me catch some bees today?!?! 5-02-12

Denver, CO
Post #: 102
My mom and I lost our honeybee hive over tge winter, but by some happy turn of fate, our next door neighbor has a swarm in her back yard! She called us and asked if we wanted to come and get it, which we do, but we've never caught bees before. Would anyone be willing to come help us do it today? We're in Littleton, and we'd pay you for your trouble!
If you can help us, please give me a call at 303-547-4184.

Lisa C
North Fort Myers, FL
Post #: 16
Did you get this done yesterday? I've never caught them either, but really want to learn. I'd be happy to lend a non-experienced hand if you find someone with expertise!

Delicia Beaty Mael...
Westminster, CO
Post #: 542
The guys at http://www.organiclan...­ are so very helpful and passionate about saving our earth and helping community ... I'd give them a call.
Denver, CO
Post #: 103
Unfortunately the swarm was gone by the time we got over there! :-(
Diane S.
user 19756711
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I'd love to help if you find any more swarms. I have a hive and have caught one and have helped with 2 others.
520 401 8901