Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Greater Denver Urban Homesteaders General Discussions › Real Estate Agent recommendations?

Real Estate Agent recommendations?

Julie Z.
user 10705650
Boulder, CO
Post #: 1
Does anyone have recommendations for non-standard real estate agents that have an eye for Denver houses with fix-up potential, decent lot size, good sun orientation for gardening, etc?
A former member
Post #: 7
I'd love to recommend myself if that isn't too boldsmile I've been a full time Realtor for the past 8 years and am an aspiring urban homesteader (have my garden & bees & chickens are on their way). I've received my EcoBroker certification and also have my Permaculture Design Certificate so I have a very good idea of what you are looking for. I also list and sell foreclosure properties so I've had more than my share of experience with fix-up homes. Since I'm recommending myself I am happy to pass along a list of references, certifications, awards, etc. I pride myself on honesty and customer service and have been awarded the 5280 Magazine 5 Star Realtor Award for the past 3 years, but the best thing I can tell you is that I have very similar values. It would be such a pleasure to work with someone that is looking for a sustainable home & homesite.
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss my qualifications and your needs further. Chris Charbonneau, Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage, 720-341-6812 (cell).
Diana
user 10518262
Denver, CO
Post #: 14
John Demaray with Remax. He helped a couple to find a place in the metro area where they could raise goats.