Holly Whitesides J...
user 55976022
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Send an Email Post a Greeting
Hi All -
My name is Holly and I am a budding urban homesteader. I was part of the group several years back before it blossomed into what it is today. My husband and I practice green living, have a wonderful organic garden, and hopefully, one day, I will talk my husband into getting chickens. My husband has taken on quite the passion for organic gardening and yard care, and I am sure would be more than excited to join meet ups to discuss the topics on how to better our garden for higher yields, winter growing, etc.
I am an anthropologist by training, and also run an in-home child care which focuses on use of non-toxic, biodegradable, and plant-based cleaners, organic and non-toxic yard care, and organic/natural foods without use of artificial colors, chemical preservatives, hormones, antibiotics, by-products, or high fructose corn syrup. I am definitely interested in how to better my little business to be more in tune to green living. It is nice to be part of this group again!