addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Greater Denver Urban Homesteaders General Discussions › In-home child care - catering to organic and natural living

In-home child care - catering to organic and natural living

Holly Whitesides J...
user 55976022
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
Hi All -
I hope you do not mind me promoting my business a little - from one person who lives as organically and naturally as possible, I wanted to offer my services to like minds knowing I want it for my children as well!
I am licensed for a small child care home in Colorado and Denver County. I offer an integrated learning curriculum, organic and natural foods (some garden-to-table - I even involve children in gardening as part of the learning experience), use biodegradable, plant-based, non-toxic cleaners, disinfectants, pesticides, herbicides, and fertilizers. I believe in reuse/recycle crafts and projects, toys, and other green-living measures. I have openings for 3 children over 2. Please let me know if you are interested in learning more - you can visit my website at https://sites.google....­.
Additionally, I hope to meet urban homesteaders that I can learn from and build interesting and fun things into my curriculum!

Best -
Holly