addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Greater Denver Urban Homesteaders General Discussions › Composting worms free to a good home

Composting worms free to a good home

Nicole
user 2419934
Denver, CO
Post #: 2
I've got a storage bin full of composting worms I'd like to give away ASAP. If you are interested please be prepared to pick them up, I'm in the Stapleton area. Warning, they are a bit heavy (my husband can lift them, but I can't) and a bit messy - there are holes at the bottom of the bin so the back of a truck or a tarp would be a good idea.

Anyone interested?
Dennis S.
user 62754102
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
I can take them off your hands this evening or tomorrow afternoon, whichever works better for you.
Cynthia G.
user 13566888
Denver, CO
Post #: 8
I would like some but not all.
Would you share a pound or so?
I am in Lowry and can pick up Sat morning before noon.
Cynthia.
Jennifer
user 10357377
Denver, CO
Post #: 20
I too am interested and will be down in the area sat afternoon. It sounds like you have a lot. I have some rabbit manure that is perfect for the worms. Call or text me at 303-330-1000 thanks
Nicole
user 2419934
Denver, CO
Post #: 3
Sorry, I had problems posting yesterday. The worms have been claimed. Thanks everyone