Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Greater Denver Urban Homesteaders General Discussions › Anyone interested in land share/coop?

Anyone interested in land share/coop?

Jason
user 19219901
Denver, CO
Post #: 1
Ive been looking into buying some land and building a cabin etc but it's not cheap , especially because I think BIG! And going into heavy debt is not on my list of priorities. And anyhow I think this idea needs a small group not just a lone pioneer. Even the wagons in the old days went in groups.

I want to buy a large plot of land (35 acres at least) near hunting and fishing. We can then split costs of a well ($15k to 25k) and other "communal resources" such as greenhouse(s), aquaponics, solar array, barn, stables, etc. etc. Then we each have our own area where we can put up a tent,yurt. cabin, house, etc at a time of our own choosing.

Anyone interested in doing such a thing? I want to do this like now, this year. Suitable locations I've found so far are near Loveland and Livermore, CO though Im sure there is others.

Anyhow please get in touch with me to discuss. Mayeb I should form my own meetup group just for this idea?

Thanks!
Jason
windchaser99@gmail.com
(goes right to my phone)