addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Greater Denver Urban Homesteaders General Discussions › Does anyone have an incubator to loan or sell? Plus, chicks anyone?!?

Does anyone have an incubator to loan or sell? Plus, chicks anyone?!?

Lisa C
lisalu
North Fort Myers, FL
Post #: 23
So I really want to get a few of the new Cream Legbar chicks (if you haven't heard of them, I'd recommend googling it - neat!). However, they are quite pricey!

First, does anyone know of local chick producers that might carry them? (The breed is extremely difficult to find)
Second, I'm thinking of hatching some as this is cheaper and sounds kind of fun. Does anyone have an incubator that they'd be willing to sell, rent, or loan? Or, maybe we work something out and go in on an order together?

I'm also really interested in the Speckled Sussex if you have any resources for them locally. Thanks!
Lisa