add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Diane S.
user 19756711
Denver, CO
Post #: 8
I am hoping to find someone interested in taking a huge beehive that is in 2 logs in my neighborhood. In November my neighbors cut down a very old tree with a hive residing inside. The tree and hive was cut into several pieces spread all over the lawn. The couple had planned on exterminating the bees, but I talked them into allowing my husband and I put the logs back together so that the hive was somewhat restored and cover with insulation for the winter. The bees are thriving and now the couple wants the bees out of their yard.
Please contact me if you're interested.
720 536 8314
Wheat Ridge, CO
Post #: 3
I am a member of the Living Systems Institute. We have a bee keeper. His name IS Donald Studinski. I'll bet a nickel to the dollar that he can place the hive. He can be reached at
Denver, CO
Post #: 132
My mom is in need of a sew swarm this year, but we don't really know how to catch. Could you help us? We have the hive for them (its a langstroth).
A former member
Post #: 296
I have been looking for a bee hive for 2 years. I have 2 hives set up and no bees so if they are still there let me know. Mary 720-301-0377
A former member
Post #: 6
Contact Gregg, the Bee Guru, directly at (720) 934-6176 or visit his website, Rocky Mountain Bee Removal Rescue Education. He can help remove hives and capture swarms. He also gives classes on beekeeping.