addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Food Producing Animals › Link for local free range poultry

Link for local free range poultry

Jennifer J.
highlandsfreedom
Wheat Ridge, CO
Post #: 8
David and I were discussing chicken at the dinner table. We've been chicken sitting for a friend.
David thinks we should raise our own to eat. I say I could never eat an animal I have raised!!
(Our daughters agree wholeheartedly, especially after the example of 'could you eat the dog?')
I said we should find someone who raises poultry locally! smile

Voila.
I've been wading through all sorts of websites tonight on eating locally, but I happened upon local poultry. Thought I'd share.
http://www.localharve...­

~Jenn
A former member
Post #: 10
I used to have neighbors who raised rabbits for meat. They just traded rabbits with someone else and everyone was fine with it.