addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Greater Denver Urban Homesteaders General Discussions › Children's Activities at the Picnic

Children's Activities at the Picnic

Jennifer J.
highlandsfreedom
Wheat Ridge, CO
Post #: 25
Just a few things I wanted to throw out there. I noticed that a lot of kiddos of varying ages are coming, and its good to be prepared so that they can have fun too.

I was thinking, with the number of children at the picnic, and the number of things they will want to get into but can't, perhaps we should bring some outdoor games for them to play somewhere.
Croquet, lawn golf. Something of the like.

And we should probably set up a designated corner of the lawn, so that they can run amock and be kids without interrupting conversations, wreaking havoc and such. Not that any of us would have terrible children (they are probably all charming) but a roaming band of children can be a force to reckon with. :)

We are going to come a bit early to help with any last minute setting up, and the girls and I can pick out a good spot to designate for kids' free play.

Any other ideas? Does this sound good?
Thought I'd post this here so that everyone could have the opportunity to read it.

~Jennifer, the unofficial children's activity co-ordinator
Krista
My2TwinsMom
Denver, CO
Post #: 328
I can help with child supervision and activities