addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 15
I am buying a bat house kit and will be putting it together and mounting it on the side of my garage. Bats eat all types of insects and love mosquitoes which my yard currently has thousands of the flying critters. The bat droppings are also very useful as fertilizer. Just mounting a bat house won't guarantee bats will roost there but I am hoping the theory "build it and they will come" will work for me. The kit I am ordering is from bugspray.com and is only $20. I could order a few extra if someone wants to build one and pay me that day.

Let me know and I can put this together. I live out a ways in the country (lovin it) but if someone in the city wants to host this if no one wants to drive out my way.

Kathleen bat house kits