align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Greater Denver Urban Homesteading Group Message Board Food Producing Animals › Need Photos -- New Zealand White & Californian

Need Photos -- New Zealand White & Californian

Sundari K.
user 5712145
Denver, CO
Post #: 47
Does anyone raise either (or both) New Zealand White or Californian rabbits? I need one clear shot of each for the book I'm working on. The photos need to be good quality and fairly large -- around 1200x1800 pixels.

If you can provide a photo, you'll receive photo credit for either yourself or your organization/website in the book. Thanks so much.
Catherine A.
user 7217766
Arvada, CO
Post #: 10
Does anyone raise either (or both) New Zealand White or Californian rabbits? I need one clear shot of each for the book I'm working on. The photos need to be good quality and fairly large -- around 1200x1800 pixels.

If you can provide a photo, you'll receive photo credit for either yourself or your organization/website in the book. Thanks so much.

I raise both kinds and have animals on hand that I could
photograph however you like. This e-mail from the DUH site
doesn't allow me to attach photos but I can upload a few to the
website I think or e-mail you separately.

As I say, I can photograph my rabbits in any position you want
- head on, sideways, whatever.
Cate