Greater Kansas City Drupal User Group Message Board › November/December Meetup

November/December Meetup

Karl K.
karlkedrovsky
Group Organizer
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 4
At our last meeting we talked a bit about trying to have a meeting in early December that would cover both November and December. I'm thinking either 12/3 or 12/10, probably depending on when we can get the venue.

We also thought we would switch up the format a bit so instead of having a presentation and Q&A we thought we could use the first hour to go through some videos from Build a Module or Drupalize.me on Rules then head out to a local eatery for some grub, socializing and more Drupal chatter.

Mary - I think you were going to look into getting the Lackman Library again. Is that right?

All - If you have a preference for either of the days and/or have a good suggestion for a food joint let us know.

Karl
Mary H.
mollyavalon
Lawrence, KS
Post #: 18
Both of those dates are available at Lackman Library. I'm fine with either date. We should probably just make a decision.

Food: Spin Pizza? I've only ever been to the one on Main in KC and it is excellent. Yum yum. You order at the front so it might be simpler than burdening a server with a big table order. Are we sick of pizza? I believe they have other stuff too.
Scott W.
HaloFX
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 8
The 3rd works better for me, not sure I can make the 10th. Pizza is fine, but I am also up for adventure!
Brian L.
user 75487812
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 1
If you guys are going the Rules route, I can open up ModulesUnraveled.com for you. I've got a couple of short series on Rules, and one coming out soon on the Flag module that uses Rules. Just let me know if your interested.