addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Greater Lehigh Valley Outdoors Adventures Message Board › Answers about Food Arrangements....

Answers about Food Arrangements....

Eric S.
user 3400263
Group Organizer
Hellertown, PA
Answers about Food Arrangements....

Since people  "in general"   have a tough time reading the writeup and comments to find information, I am sending this email as well.....

I'll have breakfast made. 7-7:30ish to 9am..prompt...Eggs any way you like them as long as they are Scrambled. Pancakes, Hash Browns, Sausage Coffee, Hot Water for tea...you want something else,...bring it. ... Donations accepted.....

Lunch you are on your own. Dinner you are on your own,.. My Kitchen Facilities avalable for use...small grill, two burner stove, flat grill, Coffe maker,assorted pots, pans, utensils, paper plates...Please clean up after yourselves.....

Pot Luck Dinner on Sat night.....

Sun Morning Breakfast... all of what is left....if there is not enough..McD is down the road.

Please dont leave me food for me to take home and Seperate Recyclables from garbage please.